Thursday, January 21, 2010

After the corn harvest -- image from a mild midwinter


After the corn harvest, originally uploaded by Rosedale Annie.

Now that I work full-time again, opportunities for daylight photography don't much abound. Sometimes I'll find myself rushing by a compelling scene while driving kids from place to place without my camera. But today I found a magic 15 minutes. Had gone to work early so I could leave early to bottle wine. That finished quickly so rushed out to easternmost East Chilliwack to hit Emma's volleyball game, only to discover that it was in town. So found myself going down Chilliwack Central at a leisurely pace and enjoying all the reflection scenes.

See more here, along with some dog-walk along the Fraser shots.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rosedaleannie/sets/72157623253159748/

No comments: