Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How they see us -- Part 2


Wrestle time!, originally uploaded by Rosedale Annie.

Dad got off a little easier than mum in the profile written by Miles for Father's Day this year:

My dad is ?.:# years old.
(If uncertain, use random typography instead of guessing -- it's more fun)

He lives in Chilliwack.
(Got that right.)

He likes to play New! Super Mario Bros

He also likes to play computer
(Sounds like Miles is profiling himself again)

I like to 'rascli' with my dad.
(A very creative attempt at spelling wrestle.)

My dad likes to eat ribs.

He likes to go to his ofifs.
(And sometimes his office.)

My dad is a very awesome man.
(The highest form of praise.)

I know my Dad loves me because he drives my friends.
(This after impressing them with our 'cool twuck' at his birthday party.)

My dad is special to me because he: bought me a thing that I wanted.
(And the egocentrism creeps in again!)

No comments: